Guest Dosing Information
Visiting the Atlanta area? Doing business near Conyers? Catching a game in Athens? We can ensure that you stay on your path to recovery! Visit any of our locations for affordable and professional services in a warm, comfortable environment.
- Guest dosing fee is $12.00 per dose. No additional fees apply unless a drug-screen is requested by your home clinic.
- Your clinic’s physician must sign guest dose requests.
- If guest dosing is to start on Saturday, all information should be received by 1:00 pm Friday.
- Dosing dates, amount of dose and any take-home medication must be specified in the guest dose request and faxed to the location you wish to be guest dosed at.
- Your home clinic must specify a take-home dose for Sundays and holidays. If no take-home doses are specified, we cannot give you medication to take home when we are closed.
- Our facility will need a contact name and telephone number in order to verify dosing information with the your home clinic.
- A photo I.D is required.
- A metal lock-box is required to pick up any take home medication.
Guest Dosing Hours
- Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 11:00am
- Saturday: 7:00am – 10:00am
- Closed Sunday
Guest dosing consumers are wise to call our facility for directions if they are unfamiliar with Atlanta/Decatur, Athens or Conyers areas.
MARTA (Atlanta’s public transportation system) offers train and bus service within 1 block of our facility in Decatur. An Athens Transit System bus stop is located in front of our Athens location. Unfortunately there is no nearby public transportation in Conyers.